We have an exciting opportunity for a registered veterinary nurse to join our long-established friendly practice. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our fun-loving team who are driven to provide our patients and clients with an exceptional level of care.
As a practice we strive for excellent relationships with our loyal clients and their pets.
The successful applicant would be joining our 7 experienced RVN’s who offer excellent support and guidance. We are proud of our low staff turnover, and we provide a strong team approach in a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
- You will work 35 - 40 hours a week.
- OOH (1 weekend in 8 and 1 night per fortnight when our live in nurse is on annual leave.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays as well as having your birthday off!
- Funded RCVS, VDS, CPD (including certificates) and webinar vet membership.
- Newly qualified nurse academy available. (two year programme)
- New and experienced registered veterinary nurses considered.
Great work place. Join us, you’ll love us, we promise.
PS - Free lunch on a Friday
To apply please send your CV to Nichola Morris, our Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org